The Quiet Professionals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quiet Professionals

Our forum is 4736 days old and we have 32 users! We would like to welcome https://lethality.forumotion.com/u33, our newest member!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to use this section.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0ject
Admin
Admin
Pr0ject

How to use this section. Empty
PostSubject: How to use this section.   How to use this section. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Anyone who will be in V-Mode for more than a 48 hour period MUST post it in this section. I want the date you will enter V-Mode, the date you will come out of V-Mode and a quick reason why. This will make it easier for me to keep track of the inactives in the alliance.

V-Mode is fine as long as i know about it, if you post it in here, i will assume you are still committed to the alliance and will less likely kick you for long periods of inactivity.

This also means that if you do not post your V-Mode in here, as soon as i see you inactive for 2 days, you WILL be removed from the alliance. You can also post V-Modes that you expect to take less than 48 hours. This way when you reach day 3 inactivity, i can look at the reason you went into V-Mode and give you an extension accordingly.

If i see you took the time to post in here, and you miss your return time, i will most likely give you more time to return before any action is taken.
Back to top Go down
https://lethality.forumotion.com
Polaris
Regular
Regular
Polaris

How to use this section. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to use this section.   How to use this section. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 pm

I've been in v-mode for a while but I still log on almost every day Smile. I figured I'd post so other people might have more initiative to. I should be coming out of v-mode soon since I've been working a lot less and will have more time for it though I'm not looking forward to the daunting task of rebuilding my entire fleet Sad I'll get there though!
Back to top Go down

How to use this section.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Quiet Professionals :: Alliance :: V-Mode-
Jump to: